Meridian, Idaho 83642
People do business with people they know.
Benefits of Chamber Membership
- Brings credibility to your business.
- Increases your visibility in the community.
- Creates consistent networking opportunities.
- Gains a voice in government.
- Educational and professional development.
- Updates on current economic development and local business climate.
- Listing in the annual magazine-style business directory.
- Opportunities for low-cost sponsorships and advertising to promote your business.
- Make business contacts; acquire customer referrals.
- Access to the Chamber’s social media services.
- Listing on the Chamber website and Member Information Center with a free link to your site.
- Referrals in the Visitor Center and opportunity to display business cards and/or flyers.
- Access to members-only discounts and services.
- Awards and recognition programs.
- Opportunities to make a difference and give back to the community.
Through a variety of committees, programs and events and volunteer opportunities, we strive to serve, strengthen and promote our local businesses. Just as the Chamber is important to our community, YOU are important to the Chamber. Your investment in the Chamber means an investment in the community.
Interested in learning more about the community?
Interested in learning new leadership skills?
Interested in meeting leaders in the community?
Then Leadership Meridian is for you!
What is Leadership Meridian? It’s a life changing experience where you will make connections and friends that will last a lifetime. You will learn about what it takes to be a leader in our community and experience hands on involvement in many facets of our great City and State.
Leadership Meridian seeks individuals from the Chamber’s membership businesses whose employers believe have the potential to become future leaders in their company and in the community. The program enhances and develops a broader understanding of our community while providing an opportunity to meet like-minded individuals and community leaders in a setting that fosters the exchange of ideas and encourages participants to assume leadership roles.
The program is a two year commitment running from September to June, and consists of monthly, day long sessions. Participants receive an intensive review of the Meridian area, how it has developed and how it functions. The program provides a foundation to expand and sustain leadership in our community.
Class size is limited and the application process closes sometime in June or July and is very competitive. Click here for an application.